Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, James!

I can't believe my baby is 1! This year has flown by! James is such a joy. He's a sweet boy who loves to suck his thumb and twirl my hair while laying on my shoulder. He's always on the go, exploring everything around him. He is a really happy baby, and delights people everywhere we go with his darling little smile.

Here are some highlights from his special day!

James playing with his balloon
Thanks, Aunt Sarah, for the adorable bib!
James thorougly enjoyed his cupcake. Now his thumb tastes extra good.
James loved his new wooden block train from Memaw & Gramps.
We love you buddy-boy and look forward to another fun year!

1 comment:

Eric and Sarah said...

So sweet! Ethan is a thumb sucker too, and is all smiles. I had to stand on my head to get a smile out of the big girl, but for the little man all I have to do is walk in the room and look at him! Emory is definately a treasure, but there is something about that boy...