Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family in Town

This past weekend my grandmother (my Dad's mom) and my Uncle Dave (my Dad's brother) came into town for a visit.  It had been several years since we'd seen them, so it was great to have them here.  Anna Ruth had been making drawings for her great-grandmother all week, and she was very excited to meet them.  We also got to see my sister Jessica and her husband Brian, since they have just moved to Charleston!  The details are getting worked out, and we are all excited to have them around and get to spend more time with them.  The kids are especially excited about their dog, Beaufort.  Anyway, we had a wonderful Sunday lunch with everyone before they went off to visit the rest of the family in Greenville, SC.  Here's a group shot before lunch:

No comments: