Thursday, February 28, 2013

If it's quiet, you know Josiah's up to something...

James came into my room to let me know that Josiah was doing something bad, and this is what he looked like when I found him.  He had gotten into my lipstick, and knew just what to do with it.  I don't think it's his color though... :)
He knows I can't stay upset when I see this face
When I took a picture of Josiah, Anna Ruth wanted to join in on the picture.
 My 2 blue-eyed beauties!  Can you tell they're related?! 
Then James joined in as well.  He knows I get frustrated with him squinting his eyes in every picture, so he did it just to get a rise out of me.  Then, he asked to see the picture, and laughed hysterically at his silly face!
I just adore these little cuties--they're growing up way too fast!!

No comments: