Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Cure

Since the middle of last week, Anna Ruth hasn't been feeling well. I took her to the doctor and found out that she had an ear infection. She also had a pretty bad runny nose and a little cough. So she hasn't been quite herself for a little while. But last night we found something that brought her loud and happy disposition back--a cinnamon graham cracker. I gave her one (which didn't make Daddy very happy because those are one of his favorite kinds of cookies), and she loved it. She was laughing and being silly, so I wanted to catch it on video for you all. Also I wanted to pass along this amazing discovery for any of you who might need a cure for all these colds and other viruses floating around this time of year.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Awwww! When you said a new video, I thought you were talking about the "walking" one, I didn't even realize there was something new! Is she all better yet?

Carol said...

ok... "Since the middle of last week..." was posted October 24. It's now November 17! So the last news we have is a whole month old?!? Get it together y'all! Just kidding... just wanted to say hi!