Thursday, May 19, 2005

What's the big hype about blogging?

Okay, is it just me, or did you feel weird writing your first blog to post on the internet for all to read? I just can't help feeling weird about writing my personal thoughts down and then publishing them on a website. Do people actually care much about what I say?

I know people who are really into all this can spend hours reading other people's blogs and making comments as well as working on their own. Maybe it's a bit addicting.

I guess I can understand how it can be fun to let people know what's going on in your life or what issue you've been thinking or learning about lately. And it's pretty cool when people comment on what you've posted.

Hey, it sounds like I'm beginning to come around; maybe I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, thanks for commenting. It was Robert Uthlaut's blog, though. Anyway, talk to you soon.